Managed Cyber Security Services
Deploy our managed security operations centre (SOC) in your organisation and gain complete visibility of your security landscape in real time with your personal dashboard.
With 24/7 access to your dedicated portal, you can view in real time alerts, events and threats detected so you are always in control.
Our security specialists have years of experience in creating a managed SOC solution configured to your specific requirements and potential cyber threats. Benefit from continuous threat detection, best in class cyber processes and security experts experienced in providing incident response if a breach is detected. To learn more about our service offers and get peace of mind, click below.Contact Us
Immediate benefits for your organisation
- Buy versus build decision made easy
- Avoid the capital and operational costs and manpower resource required to purchase and implement a SIEM or SOC inhouse.
- Lower and predictable costs
- We adopt device-based pricing so you can easily forecast cost as your organisation scales up or down, rather than throughput- based pricing that exposes you to unpredictable spikes in cost.
- Quicker deployment in your organisation
- Utilise our investment in the latest technology, processes and security experts, and deploy a SOC for your organisation more quickly than building it inhouse.
- Meet risk & compliance obligations
- Meet compliance requirements for frameworks and regulated industries with our accredited and fully auditable service for data breaches.
- Latest technology
- Our state-of-the-art SOC uses the latest SIEM technology available to continually monitor your environment with a full and auditable log of events.
- Focus on servicing the business
- Avoid having to deploy resource away from servicing the business and gain immediate access to security experts with specialist skills required to manage security effectively.
Flexible Deployment Options
Engage with our managed cyber security operations centre and access the latest technology, processes and experts.
Deploy it as an extension of your in-house cyber security team providing a ‘follow-the-sun’ service and 24/7 coverage.
Robust onboarding without the risk
We operate a robust onboarding process, working closely with you to understand how your organisation operates so we can configure your SOC to your specific requirements.
Onsite visit to experience the SOC: See for yourself our SIEM technology and best in class processes, as well as meeting your dedicated security experts in person. We give you a guided tour of the SOC and gain a greater understanding of your requirements.
Proof of concept: We can perform a proof of concept exercise across a selection of your devices allowing you to experience the SOC in a live scenario. You will receive a bespoke report outlining the number and type of events that occurred during the exercise to identify weaknesses.
The onboarding process: By meeting your stakeholders, including your IT team and compliance officers, we find out exactly what your organisation wants to monitor, with guidance from our expert analysts. We will also work with you to determine the frequency and format of reporting best suited to your requirements.
Baselining exercise: We get to know what everyday ‘normal’ looks like for your organisation. For example, what time employees arrive at work and what time they leave. This exercise allows us to map the operating characteristics of your organisation, and set the parameters to flag abnormal behaviours.
Move to business as usual: Once you are confident that we have the right understanding of your day-to-day operations, and the objectives and performance requirements have been agreed by all parties, we can start monitoring your networks and delivering our first-class managed SOC solution.
Our device-based pricing structure gives you complete flexibility with predicable costs. As your organisation scales up or down during periods of growth or M&A activity, you have full transparency of cost per number of devices allowing you to forecast as you go. You avoid the unpredictable spikes in costs associated with throughput-based pricing.
SIEM versus SOC
A SIEM is the technology that provides network visibility within an IT infrastructure by detecting suspicious activity through predetermined rules, enabling analysts to act on suspected threats. A SOC encompasses this technology with people and processes to monitor a network, respond to incidents and actively search for threats.
The key aims of a SOC are:
- To detect and respond to threats, keeping the information held on systems and networks secure
- To increase resilience by learning about the changing threat landscape (both malicious and non-malicious, internal and external)
- To identify and address negligent or criminal behaviours
- To derive business intelligence about user behaviours in order to shape and prioritise the development of technologies.