CCL’s Data Analytics Capabilities
As the volume of data has grown exponentially, the need to manage, analyse and integrate data has become a critical requirement for investigations and security applications alike.
Our understanding and experience with large and diverse data sets, and challenges of ingesting, analysing and deriving intelligence from this data, means that we can support clients with the technical, procedural and training solutions to apply data analytics solutions to complex real-world problems including:
- Complex investigations with multiple sources of evidence
- Disclosure requirements arising from large and complex volumes of digital evidence
- Auditing large structured and unstructured data sets for GDPR and PCI DSS purposes
- Developing and implementing solutions to enhance intelligence and threat identification in both cyber and physical contexts
The amount of data we produce every day is truly mind-boggling. We can assist companies with:
- Subject Access Requests (SARs)
- HR employee issues
- Internal fraud investigations
- GDPR & regulatory compliance
- Bribery and corruption investigations
- Theft of intellectual property
- Unstructured data audits
Handling SARs effectively and within the legal timeframe remains a challenge for many employers. The amount of information held about employees and former employees (whether in a personnel file, internal memorandums, meeting notes or simply email correspondence) can be vast.
Big Data Analytics is “the process of examining large data sets containing a variety of data types”.
With years of expertise within the digital forensics and data analytics industry, and drawing from disciplines such as legal disclosure and information governance, where analysing the contents of massive volumes of data is the norm, CCL is best placed to assist with the collaboration of this data in one central review platform.
CCL can collect data from a range of sources (if required) and process in a single storage location.
For more information on our data analytics services or if you would like a quote, email email@example.com or call 01789 261 200.