Main Purpose and Job Summary:
The role will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operation of all the internal IT functions - PCs, servers, networking equipment and VOIP telephone system. Day-to-day duties include first line support for end users and general maintenance of the IT infrastructure.
IT Systems Administrator
Main Duties & Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Resolving tickets raised by end users associated with operating systems, networks, software, hardware, printers etc.
- Performing regular compliance tasks and checks
- Installation of new software and hardware
- Maintaining an internal hardware and software asset database
- Management and administration of anti-spam and anti-virus systems
- Assist in system upgrades and system maintenance
- Liaise with third party suppliers, such as Internet Service Providers and vendors
- Willingness to work out of hours/overtime when required.
Required Skill Set & Experience:
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows 7, 10)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Desktop and laptop hardware troubleshooting
- Network routers and switches
- Microsoft Office applications
- Network printers
- Experience with server hardware
- Data backup and restore processes
- General IT Security concepts.
GCSE in Maths and English
Core Role Competencies:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to use a range of software packages
- Ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player.
Other Role Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years UK residency
- Full driving licence
- Satisfactorily pass pre-hire and annual security clearance procedures in accordance with the ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) National Vetting Scheme.
CCL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.