Main Purpose & Job Summary:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven team member to assist our Data Discovery & Analytics division. Our team provides support to clients and their legal advisors by assisting in the preservation, collection, processing, investigation and hosting of electronically stored information (ESI) in response to litigation, civil disputes and law enforcement investigations.
Main Purpose: Provide administrative support to the data analytics team and customers using CCL’s review platform. Acquire departmental skills to assist the team with some day-to-day technical tasks.
Data Analytics Manager
Data Discovery & Analytics
Main Duties/ Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Support the team with administrative tasks and client communications
- Deal with customer enquiries, by email and telephone
- Update Focal Point case management system ensuring information is accurate and up to date with the current status of a case
- Communicate any case specific details to officers, coordinators and management
- Work with all members of the Data Discovery & Analytics team to ensure correct case management and good customer service
- Learn and operate the Discovery & Analytics cloud hosted review platform
- Respond to requests for support from clients using the review platform
- Reporting of process against budget and time frame to the project manager
- Gain an understanding of software used within the department
- Adhere to and assist with all obtained ISO standards and audits.
Required Skill Set & Experience:
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sound understanding of current ACPO guidelines and Forensic Regulator’s requirements (ISO17025)
- Ability to work with precision, accuracy with high attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Ability to work independently and make sound and reasoned judgements
- Awareness of forensic data handling best practices and procedures
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility.
GCSE level Maths and English
Core Role Competencies:
- Positive and motivated attitude
- Confident communicator
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Conscientious and reliable
- Competencies (upon successful appointment, some or all these MAY be assessed)
- Develop a good level of knowledge of relevant CCL work instructions (training will be provided)
- Gain an excellent level of knowledge regarding the processes and administration within the department
- Gain a good level of knowledge of CCL’s case management system (training will be provided)
- Effective communication
- Problem solving
- Team working
- Accuracy of work
- High attention to detail.
Other Role Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ UK residency
- Full driving licence
- Satisfactorily pass pre-hire and annual security clearance procedures in accordance with the ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) National Vetting Scheme.
CCL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.