Main Purpose/ Job Summary:
The ideal candidate will be required to actively contribute to the casework and knowledge of the Cell Site Experts, using their experience and training within a relevant part of the Telecommunications Industry. They must be able to support ongoing casework by performing surveys, processing call data, mapping and quality assurance checking so must have a technical aptitude and keen attention to detail.
‘Flexibility’ is an essential requirement to the role, as are a driving licence and SC security clearance.
Cell Site Manager and Cell Site Experts
Stratford upon Avon
Main Duties/ Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Using Cellsite Analysis to assess possible locations of mobile telephones at specified times by:
- Analysis of Call Data Records (CDRs) and production of preliminary reports
- Obtaining and analysing network readings on 2G, 3G and 4G networks
- Quality Assurance checks of Experts work
- Presentation of findings within the UK Justice System
- Producing high quality, clear and accurate reports/ statements, data and map exhibits
- Presentation of evidence including at briefings and potentially giving oral testimony at court
- Examining prosecution / defence reports and commenting on their accuracy, relevance, meaning and evidential value
- Having an input into determining the scope of the analysis and preparing the commercial proposal
- Providing consultation support on the use of telecommunication data in evidence
- Maintenance of Cellsite software and hardware
Required Skill Set and Experience:
- Experience in data analysis and able to present findings in a clear manner both in writing and orally
- Able to work under pressure
- Full driving license
- Sound analytical and interpretation skills
- Ability to work with precision, accuracy and high attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure delivery within a high-pressured environment
- A degree level education in a relevant subject
Desired Skill Set and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years UK residency
- Full driving license
- Satisfactorily pass pre-hire and annual security clearance procedures in accordance with the ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) National Vetting Scheme.
CCL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.