Stratford upon Avon
Sales & Marketing
Main Purpose/Job Summary:
To prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling or other means to generate interest from potential clients.
To maintain relationships with current client base by holding review/update meetings as required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
Required Skill Set & Experience:
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A working knowledge of Digital Forensics tools
- Proven track record identifying qualified leads
- Demonstrated follow-through with/to Sales Team colleagues
- Up-to-date working familiarity with CRM databases
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets/goals
- Established commercial awareness/aptitude
- Motivated self-starter with a “can do” attitude and entrepreneurial work ethic
- Ability to work with precision, accuracy and high attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to act with initiative
- Excellent listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing
- Excellent telephone manner, comfortable speaking to prospects and clients
- Ability to successfully combine being courteous and professionalism with being persistent
- Effective presentation skills using multimedia
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other team members in a cooperative manner
- Successful experience and strong commitment to customer service deliverable activities
- Excels at building trusting relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Professional whose honesty and integrity provide for effective optimal business relationships
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, organize and prioritise and perform in an environment of multiple changing priorities
- Productive and consistent worker who exerts optimal effort in successfully completing tasks under pressure
- Goal-driven in order to achieve high performance standards
- Computer-literate performer with proven proficiency covering wide variety of applications i.e. Internet etc and MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
- Conscientious and reliable
- Demonstrated solid and flexible work ethic
Minimum GCSE pass or equivalent in Maths and English
Core Role Competencies:
Demonstrate drive & commitment
Shows reliability and commitment among manager and peers; Exhibits focus and determination in tasks at hand; Establishes support for objectives; Drives and produces results.
Work Efficiently and Effectively
Effectively manages time and priorities by focusing on highest priority tasks and working efficiently; Effectively recovers from mistakes; Completes projects on time.
Meet Customer Needs
Understands the customer’s requirements, expectations and needs; Delivers on commitments to customers; Provides value and ensures exceptional customer experiences; Seeks feedback from customers; Removes barriers to customer service.
Relates to others in an open, honest, accepting, and respectful manner; Viewed as approachable and shows interest in others; Develops and maintains high-quality relationships with manager and peers; Demonstrates communication style flexibility when relating to a variety of people and situations
Interacts in a team environment based on shared values; Knows when and how to use a team approach for solving problems; Seeks the contributions of all team members; Shares credit with others
Other Role Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years UK residency
- Full driving licence
- Satisfactorily pass pre-hire and annual security clearance procedures in accordance with the ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) National Vetting Scheme.
CCL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.