Main Purpose & Job Summary:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven team member to assist our Data Discovery & Analytics division. Our team provides support to clients and their legal advisors by assisting in the preservation, collection, processing, investigation and hosting of electronically stored information (ESI) in response to litigation, civil disputes and law enforcement investigations.
Main Purpose: Acquiring department skills and learning company policies and procedures to assist the team with routine data analysis tasks.
Data Analytics Manager
Data Discovery & Analytics
Main Duties/ Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Learn and support all stages of the EDRM
- Operate data analytics, processing and review tools
- Respond to requests for support from clients
- Capture of data from servers, bespoke systems and email clients
- Gain an understanding of network architecture, cloud infrastructure and knowledge of large-scale software deployments
- Assist with customer review of data at CCL premises and deliver review training
- Communicate any case specific technical details to officers, coordinators and management
- Pro-actively acquiring forensic knowledge to maintain up to date processes within the laboratory
- Adhering to and assisting with all obtained ISO standards and audits
Utilising CCL’s case management system to effectively manage and record time and notes on projects to preserve TRTS and maintain a high level of productivity.
Required Skill Set & Experience:
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sound understanding of file and operating systems
- Ability to work with precision, accuracy with high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and make sound and reasoned judgements
- Sound analytical and interpretation skills
- Experience of using forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK
- Awareness of forensic data handling best practices and procedures
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Degree level qualification in a technical subject is essential.
Core Role Competencies:
- Positive and motivated attitude
- Confident communicator
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Conscientious and reliable
- Solution focussed.
Competencies (upon successful appointment, some or all these MAY be assessed)
- Develop an excellent level of knowledge of standard operating procedures to pass competency tests (training will be provided)
- Demonstrate a good level of overall technical knowledge regarding processing tools, review platforms & file and operating systems
- Gain a good level of knowledge of CCL’s case management system (training will be provided)
- Effective communication
- Problem solving
- Team working
- Accuracy of work
- High attention to detail.
Other Role Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ UK residency
- Full driving licence
- Satisfactorily pass pre-hire and annual security clearance procedures in accordance with the ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) National Vetting Scheme.
CCL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.