Cell site analysis needn’t be a headache. When the prosecution serves cell site evidence as part of a case, it is likely that a large pile of papers, packed with numbers, will land on your desk.
This, often complex, evidence can provide a comprehensive insight into your client’s movements by analysing the call data records of phones attributed to them.
CCL understands that evidence from cell site analysis can appear very complex – but it is potentially very valuable to your case.
Even if the prosecution hasn’t used cell site evidence, it can still be used proactively by the defence to help in geographically locating your client before, during and after a particular incident.
- CCL’s team of cell site experts has decades of combined experience in:
- Analysing cell site (mobile phone mast) raw data
- Providing expert witness services
- Measuring phone signal strength in multiple locations (drive and walk surveys)
- Producing “jury-friendly” mapping and presentations
- Giving evidence in court
- Working closely with the defence solicitor at all stages of the process
- Working within LSC funding guidelines
- Our philosophy is simple. We will:
- Make it simple – we understand that this is complex and daunting
- Keep it simple – we are always on hand to explain any complexities of the evidence obtained from cell site analysis
- Speed up cases – we are able to process cases quickly and accurately using time-saving internal techniques
- Keep costs down – we provide cost-effective quotes within LSC guidelines
- Maintain integrity – we invest in ongoing training to ensure effectiveness in court
- Help you stay up to date – with our CPD course to criminal defence lawyers